Throughout the internet and broadband rollout, along with the deregulation of interstate long distance communication, WireCrafters has been the preferred supplier of partitions and dividers for Colocation Facilities. Long distance and broadband providers like the quality, flexibility, and strength of WireCrafters Style 840 Woven Wire partition system. The framed woven wire panels provide strong, controlled, segregated areas in their facilities for multiple providers switch gear and other equipment.
With WireCrafters Style 840 partition system, a single area can be divided so that multiple carriers have secure access control to their own equipment while sharing the overall infrastructure of the facility. Furthermore, the Style 840 partition can be easily reconfigured as requirements change, so that usable space can be maximized, with a minimum of additional investment. Consider the advantages of WireCrafters.
- Standard mesh is 10 gauge wire woven into 2" x 1" opening mesh.
- Standard frames 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1/8" steel angle, heavier frames available.
- Posts are made of 2" square 14 gauge tubing, with foot plates welded on.
- Standard size panels work in walls and ceilings.
- Full line of hinged and sliding doors.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the exterior of the partition.
- Standard 3/8" assembly hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Detailed erection drawings supplied with each layout.
- Attractive inter-crimped woven wire mesh is strong and aesthetically pleasing.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, 16 gauge sheet metal, or clear Lexan.