DEA Approved Drug Storage Cages
When properly installed, WireCrafters’ Style 840 Partitions meet the US Drug Enforcement Administration’s (DEA) requirements for physical security of Schedule III through V controlled substances as outlined in Title 21 CFR Sections1301:72-1301.76 physical security controls. This drug storage application of WireCrafters’ wire partitions is ideally suited for pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, medical facilities, distribution centers, record storage, drug warehouses, and much more.
- Self closing, self locking doors.
- Wall and ceiling panels constructed of 10 gauge wire.
- Steel support posts 2" square.
- Posts have welded on base plates for lagging to the floor.
- Posts are set no more than ten feet apart.
- Walls have minimum 1-1/2" horizontal reinforcement at least every 60 inches.
- Standard mesh has 2" x 1" rectangular opening.
- Panels mount flush to floor.
- Heavy 3/8" hardware non-accessible from the exterior.
- Panels stack to any height
- Clear spanned ceilings up to 35' across.