WireCrafters Style 840 partition system is used to build prisoner holding cells in correctional and detention centers across the country. This versatile system can be configured to meet facility needs with standard parts. Unique design prevents access to hardware from the secure side of the enclosure. System installs fast with standard hand tools; uses heavy 3/8” assembly hardware. Open but secure design allows free circulation of existing lighting, HVAC, and fire suppression systems throughout enclosure. Heavy duty options available for facilities requiring additional security.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4' 0" or 5' 0" high by 1' 0" to 10' 0" wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise gates available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8" mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Heavy duty options available.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear Lexan.