WireCrafters System 22 Industrial HandRail installs to add safety and security almost anywhere on your facility's floor. This square steel railing safety system sets up with standard hand tools; no welding, no cutting, no self tapping screws.
WireCrafters Industrial HandRail is commonly found around shipping areas to keep employees safe around dock height doors. Aisle ways can be formed with this heavy industrial steel handrail to separate fork trucks from employees walking through an active area of a production or warehouse floor.
For those railing systems used at a second level or on a mezzanine, a 4" high kick plate can be added to the hand rail system to keep small items from falling off the enclosed area. Hinged HandRail doors can also be added to control access to secure areas. When used on a mezzanine, these access doors enable you to load product at mezzanine levels from the ground floor. Single doors 3'-0" wide or double hinged doors up to 8'-0" wide are available.
- Bolt up rail system.
- Top rail set at 42" from floor level.
- Mid rail centered at 20" from floor.
- Rails and posts made of 14 gauge steel tube.
- Combined rail and post layout on 8', 4', and 2' centers.
- Standard rails can be field cut for custom lengths.
- Optional 4" kick plate available.
- Rails bolt to posts with factory threaded inserts.
- Posts bolt to floor sockets for floor anchoring.
- Floor sockets have 4" x 4" base plate with four 7/16" mounting holes.
- Can be mounted to floor, or to face side of mezzanine.