Safe operation of vertical conveying systems requires an enclosure that protects employees from moving parts as well as spilled loads. WireCrafters Style 840 Woven Wire Partition System’s open mesh design prevents access to hazardous areas without blocking the operator’s view. Style 840 is strong enough to contain most load spills, protecting the operator and other personnel. Also protects people from the lift’s moving parts. Design your enclosure using standard modular parts. Control access to the lift with any of our hinged, sliding, tunnel, or vertical rise doors. Any door maybe outfitted with electric interlocks to shut down the system when opened. Doors may be outfitted with standard locks as well.
- Size the enclosure by allowing three inches of clearance on all sides of the lift (mast plus platform).
- Determine height of the enclosure. Choose between free standing units on each level, or one continuous unit that covers multiple levels.
- Decide the type and locate the position of access doors to the platform.
- A door for maintenance access to the mast and mechanicals may be desired.
- All doors should have latching hardware with knobs on both sides.
- Doors can be supplied with inter-lock mounting plates.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4' 0" or 5' 0" high by 1' 0" to 10' 0" wide.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise gates available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear Lexan