- When used for mechanical supports, load capacities of brackets and fittings should be in compliance with the American Standard Code for Pressure Piping.
- Clamps are designed to be used with W, M, S & HP Shape beams, Standard C & Misc. MC Channels, Angles & Structural Tees.
- Clamps must be used in pairs where indicated.
- For beam clamps with HG finish, standard hardware is EG finish.
- For optional stainless steel hardware, please contact the factory for availability.
Material: Malleable Iron.
Cup point set screw and lock nut included.
Set Screw Torque = 3 Ft-Lb
Lock Nut Torque = 3.5 Ft-Lb