Shelters & Guard Houses—Products That Protect!
Keep your operations, equipment, and supplies secure without sacrificing convenience. Steinco exterior shelters and guard houses are shipped to you fully assembled, ready to be installed on your supplied pad. Also known as guard shacks, these compact structures are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions. All of our shelters and guard shacks are steel-coated with a rust-inhibitive epoxy primer and an acrylic modified alkyd topcoat.
Standard features of Steinco guard houses include:
- Widths of 4′, 6′ and 8′ and lengths of 6′, 8′, 10′ and 12′. The standard height is 7′-3″.
- Unit frames are 6″ above grade to prevent debris from collecting in the shelter.
- Pre-punched column base plates.
- 6″ x 6″ x 3/8″ base plate with prepunched holes
- Extruded aluminum window frames that come pre-caulked and finished with poly coating
- 1/4″ tempered safety glass
- Roof constructed of sandwich panel of exterior-grade, oriented strand board and rigid polystyrene and vinyl covered hardboard
- Rubber membrane, laminated roof panel
- Self contained, extruded aluminum gutters
- Ebtech Industrial Building Solutions™10-Year Limited Warranty
Customize your guard house with optional features like:
- Extruded aluminum and wooden benches
- Interior lighting
- Infrared and fan forced heating
- Ash trays
- Literature holders
- Exterior lighting
- A tamper-proof, solid glass stop
- Tinted glass, acrylics, polycarbonates, wire glass and laminated glass