WireCrafters manufactures wire partitions for the commercial and industrial marketplace. Wire partitions are a modular steel partition system that is used for safety, security, and separation. Welded or woven wire mesh is welded inside sturdy angle frames to create a single wire partition panel. These wire mesh partition panels are then bolted to square steel tubing posts to create a strong and rigid modular wall or enclosure.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4'0" or 5' 0" high by 1' 0" to 10' 0" wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise gates available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8" mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Heavy duty options available.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear Lexan.