Build tool cribs of any size and configuration with the WireCrafters Style 840 Woven Wire Partition System. Construct high-quality ceilings and walls from same modular sized panels. A full line of hinged, double hinged, and sliding doors is available. Easily stack panels to the preferred wall height, then bolt them to posts using standard hand tools. Open but secure design permits free circulation of light, HVAC, and fire suppression systems throughout secured areas. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who has been searching for first-rate tool cribs that they can rely on. Call one of our sales professionals for your free consultation.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4' or 5' high by 1' to 10' wide.
- Standard size panels work in walls and ceilings.
- Custom size panels and special heights are available.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Sliding, hinged, double hinged, and vertical rise doors are available.
- Angle frame design gives installer easy access to hardware.
- Sliding doors have a patented tamper-resistant latch mechanism.
- Standard 3/8" mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Heavy-duty options available.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, sheet metal, expanded metal, or clear Lexan.